Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa (Prasa) Legal Risk Executive, Martha Ngoye is continuing to outline the situation at the state-owned enterprise before the Commission of Inquiry into State Capture in Braamfontein, Johannesburg, on Monday.
VIDEO: State Capture Inquiry
Image: SABC NewsState Capture Inquiry
- Durban’s N2 road, Spaghetti Junction closed due to cleanup operations
- Deadline for Zimbabwean Exemption Permits draws near
- DENOSA defends nurses for placing newborns in boxes
- Limpopo teacher writes a book which simplifies Maths
- Limpopo healthcare set to get massive boost with multi-billion rand hospital