Today, we tell you all about a giant of a man, who might just be the best in the world in his sport. Dubbed “the Usain Bolt of the javelin” by the media, German athletics superstar Johannes Vetter has thrown farther than 90m a whopping seven times this year alone. Czech hero Jan Železný holds the longest ever throw – which was set back in 1996 – but could that record be on borrowed time?
Profiling Johannes Vetter
Image: ReutersJohannes Vetter has thrown farther than 90m a whopping seven times this year alone.
- UPDATE: Oscar Pistorius denied parole
- Reeva Steenkamp’s mother opposed to Pistorius being granted parole
- Staff at Standard, ABSA and Sasfin banks implicated in money laundering: Documentary
- Reeva Steenkamp’s father to miss Pistorius’ parole hearing
- Pistorius denied parole due to lack of minimum detention period: Parole Board