For all official information and updates regarding COVID-19, visit the South African Department of Health's website at www.sacoronavirus.co.za

Home » Search Results for "Gwede Mantashe" Query (Page 3)
Custom
Start
End
Filter Yesterday | Week | Month

Mantashe refutes allegations of denying private energy producers to make electricity

11 June 2021, 8:16 AM

Energy Minister Gwede Mantashe has strongly denied dragging his feet on allowing private producers to generate more energy and by so doing, take the pressure off Eskom.

Govt notes load shedding presents massive risk to SA’s economy: Mantashe

11 June 2021, 6:39 AM

Mineral Resources and Energy Minister Gwede Mantashe says government has noted that load shedding presents a massive risk to the economy.

ANC Integrity Commission considered asking Zuma to step down in 2013: Mantashe

20 April 2021, 6:13 AM

The African National Congress (ANC) National Chairperson Gwede Mantashe has told the State Capture Commission that in 2013, the ANC Integrity Commission looked at the possibility of asking former President Jacob Zuma to step down.

No need for Presidency Portfolio Committee, Mantashe tells Zondo Commission

19 April 2021, 8:12 PM

ANC National Chairperson, Gwede Mantashe says he doesn’t see a reason why there should be a portfolio committee responsible for the presidency, just because there are such committees for other government departments.

Every household in SA should have electricity: Mantashe

17 April 2021, 9:15 PM

Mineral Resources and Energy Minister Gwede Mantashe says 87 percent of South Africa’s residents are connected to the power grid and that government is working with Eskom to ensure that the remaining 13 percent also get access to electricity.

ANC was never captured by the Guptas, says Mantashe

15 April 2021, 6:00 AM

He was giving evidence at the State Capture Commission in Johannesburg on Wednesday.

Removal of presidents from office causes turmoil: Mantashe

14 April 2021, 12:37 PM

African National Congress National Chairperson Gwede Mantashe has conceded that the removal of the party’s president from office, which happened twice, was a terrible mistake.  

Camera installation costs looks contradictory and suspicious: Mantashe

20 March 2021, 9:43 AM

Former African National Congress (ANC) secretary-general Gwede Mantashe has told the State Capture Commission that estimates by Bosasa’s former Bosasa chief operations officer (CEO) Angelo Agrizzi and company employee Richard Le Roux of the cost of camera installations on his properties are contradictory and suspicious.

Mantashe says he doesn’t know who paid for cameras at his Eastern Cape properties

19 March 2021, 9:15 PM

Testifying before the State Capture Commission, Mantashe said that he entrusted details relating to his security to ANC Security head, Mzonke Nyakaza.

IPP bidders expected to connect first power to the grid from August 2022: Mantashe

19 March 2021, 6:47 AM

Energy Minister says the first power by these bidders should be connected to the grid from August 2022 if they are to urgently help alleviate the country’s electricity supply constraints.

Weather

 

SABC © 2021