Reserve Bank Governor Lesetja Kganyago announces the latest rates decision by the Bank’s Monetary Policy Committee. The five member MPC has been deliberating on the weak economic growth and subdued inflation, for the past two days. Stats SA announced on Wednesday, that Consumer Price Inflation edged lower to 2.9% in February.
VIDEO: Reserve Bank MPC briefing on latest rates decision
Image: SABC NewsReserve Bank Governor Lesetja Kganyago.
- Parts of the Northern Cape to be exempted from rolling blackouts
- Registration at Unisa closes on Friday, but management says no need to panic
- VIDEO | St Benedict College’s Matric learner gets 11 distinctions
- Limpopo matriculant from child-headed household attains diploma pass
- Female circumcision practice thriving in Eastern Cape