Reserve Bank Governor Lesetja Kganyago announces the latest rates decision by the Bank’s Monetary Policy Committee. The five member MPC has been deliberating on the weak economic growth and subdued inflation, for the past two days. Stats SA announced on Wednesday, that Consumer Price Inflation edged lower to 2.9% in February.
VIDEO: Reserve Bank MPC briefing on latest rates decision
Image: SABC NewsReserve Bank Governor Lesetja Kganyago.
- High waves and rough water conditions force beach closures in the Western Cape
- Prince Mangosuthu Buthelezi to rest in the town he built and nurtured
- NSPCA files criminal case against Julius Malema for alleged animal cruelty
- Snow, heavy rainfall expected in parts of KZN: SAWS
- Cold-front sweeps across SA bringing snow and chilly temperatures