As South Africa goes into Level 3 of lockdown on June 1, these are the people who can move between provinces during this period:
- Learners and students going back to school, with the necessary certificate.
- A driver transporting learners or students with the necessary permit.
- People carrying out work duties and are in possession of a permit issued by the employer.
- People moving to a new place of residence provided they have an affidavit.
- People travelling to care for an immediate family member/s provided they have an affidavit.
- Members of Parliament performing oversight responsibilities.
- Family and relatives attending funerals if in possession of affidavit.
- People transporting mortal remains.
- Patients obtaining medical treatment.
- Persons who are returning to their place of residence from quarantine or isolation facility.
- Co-holders of parental responsibilities and rights or a caregiver moving children provided they have the necessary documentation.
INFOGRAPHIC: Level 3 Lockdown: