Netherlands play the United States in the last 16 at the World Cup in Doha on Saturday.
When: Saturday, Dec. 3, 1700 local
Where: Khalifa International Stadium, Doha
Odds (after 90 minutes):
Netherlands win: 10/11
United States win: 10/3
* The Netherlands have been World Cup runners-up three times – in 1974, 1978 and 2010 – but have yet to win it.
* The Dutch secured a spot in the Round of 16 by finishing top of Group A, beating African champions Senegal 2-0, hosts Qatar 2-0 and drawing 1-1 draw Ecuador.
* The Dutch are unbeaten in their last 18 games after their elimination at Euro 2020.
* Cody Gakpo has three goals in three games for the Dutch.
* The United States reached the knockout stage by finishing second behind England in Group B, beating Iran and drawing with England and Wales.
* The United States are returning to the World Cup after failing to qualify for Russia 2018.
* Defender DeAndre Yedlin is the only player in the U.S. squad with any World Cup experience.
The United States and Netherlands have met five times with the Dutch winning four. The Americans won their last meeting 4-3 in 2015.