Morocco play Croatia in the World Cup in Doha on Wednesday.
When : Wednesday, Nov. 23, 1300 local (1000 GMT/0500 ET)
Where : Al Bayt Stadium
Capacity: 60 000
Croatia win: 21/20
Morocco win: 3/1
Key Stats :
* Croatia have qualified for all but one World Cup since independence and reached the semi-finals on their debut in 1998, losing out to winners France. Croatia reached the final in 2018 but were beaten by France
* Morocco have played in six World Cup but have not left the group stage in 36 years
* With about 3.9 million people as of last year, Croatia is the smallest country by population to reach a World Cup final since 1950.
* To get to the 2018 final, Croatia were the first team at a World Cup to come from behind in three successive knockout round matches, all of which went to extra time, with two settled by penalties
* In qualifying for their six World Cups, Morocco have lost only four matches and had a perfect record of wins in every game to reach Qatar.
The two countries have met only once, in 1996 in Casablanca in the semi-finals of the Hassan II Trophy, with Croatia winning 7-6 on penalties after a 2-2 draw.