Brazil play Switzerland in the World Cup in Doha on Monday.
When: Monday, Nov. 28, 1800 local
Where: Stadium 974
Brazil win: 4/9
Switzerland win: 13/2
* Brazil, unbeaten in qualifying for Qatar, have won the World Cup five times and are favourites to win a record-extending sixth title.
* Switzerland have reached the knockout stage in three of their last four World Cups – in 2006, 2014 and 2018 – but crashed out at the group stage in 2010.
* Brazil have played in every World Cup since 1930 but have not reached the final since they last won the title in 2002.
* Switzerland were unbeaten through qualifying, topping a group that included European champions Italy.
* Monday’s match will be the third time Brazil will have played Switzerland at the World Cup.
* The teams last met in the group stage of the 2018 World Cup in Russia, where they drew 1-1. They also drew 2-2 at the 1950 World Cup.
*In nine matches against Switzerland, Brazil have recorded three wins, four draws and two losses.