Croatia play Brazil in the quarter-finals of the World Cup on Friday.
When: Friday, 9 December, Kick-Off at 17:00
Where: Education City Stadium, Al Rayyan
Capacity: 44 667
Croatia win: 8/1
Brazil win: 7/20
* Brazil have reached at least the quarter-finals in their last eight World Cups. They were champions in 1994 and 2002 and runners-up in 1998, but have only reached the semi-finals once since then, as hosts in 2014 when they were humiliated 7-1 by Germany.
* In four games so far, Croatia have won only once in 90 minutes, a 4-1 group stage win over Canada either side of goalless draws with Morocco and Belgium, before overcoming Japan on penalties with the score deadlocked at 1-1 after extra time.
* Brazil striker Neymar, who marked his return from injury by scoring in Monday’s 4-1 win over South Korea, netted twice when they beat Croatia 3-1 in the group stage in 2014.
* Croatia have won all three of their World Cup penalty shootouts. They beat Denmark in the last 16 and hosts Russia in the quarter-finals 2018, and Japan on Monday.
* Brazil are unbeaten in their four meetings with Croatia (W3 D1). The teams have met twice in the World Cup, with Brazil winning 1-0 in 2006 and 3-1 as hosts in 2014.