Australia play Denmark at the World Cup in Al Wakrah on Wednesday.
When: Wednesday, 30 November, 17:00
Where: Al Janoub Stadium
Australia win: 6/1
Denmark win: 1/2
* Denmark must beat Australia to have any chance of advancing to the last 16.
* Australia are currently second in the group and can go through with a draw if Tunisia fail to beat France, who are already through.
* Australia have only made it out of the group stage once, in Germany in 2006, where they lost 1-0 to Italy in the last 16.
* The Danes have made the last 16 four times (1986, 1998, 2002 and 2018). They reached the quarters in 1998 in France.
* This is the second consecutive World Cup in which Australia have played in the same group as Denmark and France.
* Denmark scored 30 goals in their 10 World Cup qualifiers but have managed only one in Qatar, scored by defender Andreas Christensen.
* Australia and Denmark have met four times previously. The most recent meeting was at the 2018 World Cup, which ended in a 1-1 draw. The Danes hold the upper hand with two victories to Australia’s one.