President Jacob Zuma’s son ,Edward Zuma , says he is going to lodge a complaint with the ANC against the party’s NEC member Bheki Cele for a blistering attack on the party’s secretary-general‚ Ace Magashule.
During an ANC rally at Vryheid in northern KwaZulu-Natal earlier this month, Cele accused Magashule of destroying the party by saying it introduced him to the Gupta family.
Earlier, Edward released a statement apologizing to the nation for 1st Lady, Thobeka Madiba-Zuma’s comments on Instagram.
— Triumphalist Peacock ? (@Mkhu28) February 10, 2018
Meanwhile, Edward says Cele was irresponsible in his remarks and should be held accountable for bringing the party into disrepute.
“I am going to be lodging a complaint against Bheki Cele for their utter rubbish nonsense they have made in the media. You would not expect that from the leader of the national congress particularly when we are speaking unity and this person is speaking,” said Zuma.