SABC News , in partnership with the Nelson Mandela Foundation, is giving away tickets to the Nelson Mandela Annual Lecture delivered by former U.S President Barack Obama.
16th Nelson Mandela Annual Lecture
Date: 17 July 2018
Venue: Bidvest wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg
To enter the competition, send us a video, using WhatsApp, telling us how you are keeping Nelson Mandela’s legacy alive. Travel, accommodation and other costs are at the winners expense.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering the competition all participants and winners agree to all rules specified in the terms and conditions.
- The competition is not open to employees and immediate family of the SABC and the Nelson Mandela Foundation, nor to SABC employees and their immediate families, the prize sponsors, the Nelson Mandela Foundation.
- To enter the competition all entrants must comply with the competition by submitting the details as requested.
- Entrants must provide a valid ID and reside in South Africa.
- Entrants will be liable for their own travel and accommodation to and from the event. All other costs including meals and refreshments must be taken care of at the entrant’s own expense.
- By entering this competition, you agree to be contacted by means of e-mail and/or telephone.
- By entering the competition, you agree to your message being published on the SABC News website and social media platforms.
- Cash payment of the winnings is not possible.
- The prize cannot be transferred to anyone else.
- If the winner is a minor, they would need to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- The entrant will be required to provide full name, phone number, e-mail address and age and ID number.
- By providing a submission, you grant the SABC the right use your name for competition purposes in promoting or publicising the competition, including the right to name the winners of the prize in public.
- All winners will indemnify the SABC against any and all claims, damages or loss arising.